When Drugs Aren’t Enough to Give You Your Life Back!
It has been estimated that autoimmune diseases are among the number one leading causes of death among women in all age groups up to 65 years. A substantial minority of the population suffers from these diseases, which are often chronic, debilitating, and life-threatening. There are more than 80 illnesses caused by autoimmunity. Some of those diseases that we address here at the Revive Functional Medicine Center are: Fibromyalgia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Grave’s Disease, and Diabetes.
- Chronic Pain
- Digestive Disorders
- Stubborn Weight
- Hormone Fluctuations
- Joint Pain
- Dry or Irritated Skin
- Anxiety / Depression
- General Inflammation
- Brain fog
- Chronic Fatigue
Join Us for one of our upcoming Functional Medicine Seminars and:
- Discover the underlying triggers behind autoimmunity.
- Learn how to “Turn off” the attacks that worsen disease.
- Identify common foods that cause flare-ups.
- Understand why “Drugs” only address your symptoms.
- Learn why a lifestyle enhancement approach is crucial for neutralizing stress and improving your quality of life!
Please give us a call, (330) 360-0028, or fill out our Dinner Reservation Form, and someone will contact you to reserve your seat(s)!